1993 Z28

I have a 1993 Z28, I let the car sit and the battery went dead. Now I can't get it started. The Injector's are not getting signal. I just replaced the
ECM but still no signal. Does anyone know what the chip in the key does? It will crank, and it gets spark. I am lost at this point.
are you getting fuel to the injectors??? get a can of carb cleaner spray some down the intake then try to start it.........
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2 /