3rd Gen Handling

Can someone give me a break down of the handling quality of different 3rd Gen F bodies ?
From what i've read, the IROC-Z Camaro was the best, but what is the
Pontiac equivalent to it ?
On 14 Feb 2004 20:56:15 -0800, NEon snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Steve) wrote:

The Formula and Trans Am. With WS6 option.
...Ron -- 68' RS Camaro 88' Formula Bird
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rscamero
Some are wise and some are otherwise
Actually the 3rd gen Camaro's 1LE option is the equivilant to Pontiac's 3rd gen WS6 option (both of which had bigger brakes, aluminum driveshaft a/c delete?) But as far as an IROC equivilant I'd say GTA.
(Steve) wrote:

I think you would find a lot of information on this if you search the message groups at www.thirdgen.org
On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 00:44:30 -0500, "Bralgar"