'67 Camaro tires

I still have my Camaro, which I bought brand new, before Vietnam. Anyhow my son put 14x7 centerlines with P235/70R14's on it a few years ago, now we are going back to the stock rims 14x6 with original
hubcaps with the intention of looking close to stock. I want to use a thin white sidewall, with something a bit wider than the stock tires. My son suggested a P205/75R14, and I was thinking a P215/70R14. I'd appreciate your suggestions. http://cpcug.org/user/jlacombe/tom.html

Well, I got my tires. When I measured my stock wheels I found they were 14x5. I guess my memory isn't what it once was. So, I ended up going with P205/75-R14's. They've got a narrow whitewall and look great. I drove this car away from the church when we got married in '71, and now it will be my son's ride when he pulls away from the chapel this Saturday. This was his idea. I think it will be pretty cool, to see him pull off. Deja Vu, all over again. http://cpcug.org/user/jlacombe/tom.html