76 LT brushed aluminum trunk panel

I'm in the process of doing a frame off on my 76 LT/RS and although my brushed aluminum rear panel isn't real bad I would like to have a perfect one.
So far I've tried NPD, The Paddock, Classic Indrustries, Year One, and Classic Muscle. All with no results.
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions I would sure appreciate it.