'76 Bumper

Hi, all! I'm restoring a '76 Type LT. I love my car but am not crazy about the rubber strips on the bumper. I'm wondering if anyone out there has experimented successfully with modifying the bumper to exist beautifully without these strips...OR...does anyone know if any other

2nd Gen. model bumper (without rubber strips) will fit my LT? Thanks!

Mikelle

Reply to
Mikelle