'84 Berlinetta color scheme

My 'B' is a dark metallic green & I love it w black and beige interior with grey rugs and black seats with grey stripes on cushions
looks almost black in the shade!!
I think the originals colors were; green, red, and white. I could be wrong though.
p.s. congrats!! the '84 Berlinetta is 20 y.o. and a CLASSIC!!!!!!!