Paint color scheme ideas

I'm planning on painting my bug in a two tone scheme. Any photos of painted Bugs on the web somewhere? Anyone have any photos? I'm thinking of a silver and ???? two tone scheme.

tia, Mel P.

77 Std FI Bug & 70 Ghia Cabrio. (near completion)

PARTS FOR SALE:

Mel P.

Jon Jones' custom silver-and-something is nice:

also browse some at:
knt

Mel P. wrote:

Reply to
knt

Maybe this helps:

click on the beetle icon and choose year and color.

Ant

Mel P. wrote in this friggin' newsgroup:

Reply to
Ant

This would look cool adapted to a bug :

still in primer

silver and black is kinda cool... mines silver with black fenders... no i didnt paint it that way but its still unique

**************************************************************** dragenwagen 1966 Type I - Daily Driver
Reply to
dragenwagen

Here are some ideas: