Green Hornet -- Black Beauty

Just read that Miramax is taking bids from the automakers for Black Beauty (the Green Hornet's car), for an upcoming Green Hornet movie. Now, my thoughts on the 300C are on record.. but somehow, I can see it in that role...

Reply to
Joe Pfeiffer

Why use a new car? The old car is pretty cool.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

Some movie directors are sticklers for authenticity, other's run their movie sets like a church bazaar, everything's for sale. Usually, the shittier the movie and the worse the moviemaker, the more obvious and annoying the product placement is.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt