91 Camaro -- Can't find the horn

Recently acquired a '91 Camaro RS. When I try the horn the only thing I hear is the click of the relay. I want to check the connection at the horn, but darned if I can find it. It is possible that some
previous owner removed the horn I guess.. If someone can at least tell me where it is supposed to be or where the wiring connectors are it would be appreciated. I have the Chiltons manual -- but surprisingly I can find no mention of a horn anywhere in the manual and it doesn't seem to appear on the wiring diagrams either...
Thanks again,
Jon
try sticking you head under the nose cone and looking up. it should be right there.

Thanks for your response. In case anyone else wants to know -- I went to the junkyard today and found the horns (there are two of them) near the left front fender well-- just behind the plastic trim panel outboard of the battery. My horns had apparently been removed by some previous owner.