92 rs 5.0 liter plz help

my car isnt getting any fuel i changed the fuel filter and researched the fuel pump and anything i read about the fuel pump indicates that it will always get fuel to the carb if it is broke it will just not get it there
in the right ammount is it possible for the fuel pump to not pump any fuel at all and what else should i do to find the problem before replacing the fuel pump?
mallardkiller wrote:

What you read is wrong. You need to measure your fuel pressure and/or see if your pump is getting power.
thanks for clearing that up for me. what would be the best way to see if it is getting power.
> GUEST wrote
> my car isnt getting any fuel i changed the fuel filter an researched th > fuel pump and anything i read about the fuel pump indicates that i wil > always get fuel to the carb if it is broke it will just not get i ther > in the right ammount is it possible for the fuel pump to not pum any fue > at all and what else should i do to find the problem befor replacing th > fuel pump
Have you checked your fuse box? Check the fue
presure befor the carb, if there is no presure check the pump and se if its grounding to anything, if its not change the pump