97 camero rs v6 3.8 whats wrong with this damn thing?!?!?

I just bought this car, got completely screwed over, but anyway, it was running really rough and the check engin light was on, so i went to autozone and they said every senser in the car was bad, not possiable it
wouldnt run, so i took it to a car guy he says its miss fireing, to replace the plugs and wires...did that 3 were fowled out, made it run a little better...it still idels rough and runs really lean on fuel..it doesnt have as much power as it should at all!! someone help im going out of my mind!!
babydevil1717 wrote:

(although poorly) in limp or open loop mode. For that matter, most of the sensors are not used until the engine warms up.
--
Cy Welch
89 Camaro RS 5.0 TBI

it is possible that u have 1 or more of ur wires croosed. or a cracked piston. i would first recommend a repair manuel to get the correct firing order on the coil packs. and maybe replacing the coil packs if u havent already
babydevil1717 wrote:

babydevil1717 wrote:

volt reference is wired in SIERIES witch means that if there's a break in the circuit at that break and beyond nothing will have its 5 volt reference. In short strip the loom off of the wireing harness at the top of the engine, then find your 5 volt ref. wire look for a spot in the harness where a lot of same color wires join together and become only one wire and this wire comes from the e.c.m. (I have found many similar problems like yours like this.)
--
G. Ratliff

Not sure if your Camaro uses a coil per two cylinders. My V6 2000 Camaro uses 3 coils. Needed a new coil for middle two cylinders to clear up rough running and clear check engine light.