99 camaro V6 conv. -- shock tower brace, sub-frame connectors

Hello all,
I'm having a devil of a time finding these parts for this car. Either they make them for a V8, or a hardtop, but does anyone make these two items for a
V6 ragtop ? I just bought this car and I can't stand the amount of cowl shake. The 94 Cavalier V6 conv. I owned some years ago never shook like this !
Any comments greatly appreciated... :)