Changing Rear Axle

I just bought a rear end for my 3th-gen camaro. The new axle is a 3.08 instead the 2.76 i had now. What's the easjest way to make the speedometer fit with the new gear ratio?
Thanks for any advice!
Steve
Stefan Schmid Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and

Does the kit come with the new speedo gears for just inside the tranny?
NOI