Finally got my dream Camaro...... 5.7 IROC

I've owned a few Camaros and currently still own two 1984 Z-28 (L69) H.O. cars (which are both for sale now).....
For the last year or two I've been searching for a 1987-1990 5.7 TPI IROC or
a Formula 350. And finally I've found one, a 1987 IROC 5.7 (L98) and I'm beside myself right now.
Now is the time to find these cars at decent prices...... so better find these cars now because 10 more years down the road you wont see them.... and if you find one, the prices will be out of reach.
~John www.SuperCarVideos.com

or
and
Now the REAL FUN starts.....finding yourself a matching PARTS CAR! d;^D
Now the REAL FUN starts.....finding yourself a matching PARTS CAR! =====================================?

H.O.
IROC

Congrats. I recently bought a 67 RS, and am fairly beside myself as well.
John.

H.O.
IROC or

BASTARD!!!
Whoooops! Did I type that out loud?! d:^O