FA: Rocker Panel Moldings, 1978-1981 Camaro, pair, NEW - Year One

For Auction on Ebay:

This is a set of 2 Rocker Panel Molding pieces used on a 1978-1981 Camaro (Note: not used on Z28, LT or RS!) Brand new from Year One, bought several years ago by mistake - car was sold, so I have had them in my shop. They are listed as part number 029NR in the Year One catalog -- great price!

Click here to look:

care! Jack (Apex,NC)

Reply to
moparnut69