Gear Vendors Overdrive question

Do any of you have any experience with GearVendors overdrive (mated to a 3-speed Auto) in a 68? I'm thinking about going the overdrive route and like the idea of keeping the TH350 workhorse. I know it is expensive but
maybe its worth it. Any experience out there?
Thanks,
Steve

Anyone know where there is a breakdown of a Gear Vendors unit? I'd like to see the insides of one. A guy I know put one in a Suburban and it died twice under warranty and one time out of warranty. The third time he just left it in straight thru and ended up selling it. The first time it died, GV told him the oil pump failed, and they replaced the complete unit.
Al