Re: Overdrive Question

In article , Rog writes

Will soon be on the search for "second user" overdrive, anybody please tell >me any issues for series vehicles - i.e will a series 3 o/drive fit a 2a etc > >If any for sale please let me know.

Yes, the overdrive was a single type which as far as I'm aware, will fit both. It just bolts to the rear PTO output of the main box and replaces the transfer gear across to the transfer box.

When fitted you get two bits left over, the transfer gear and PTO cover, make sure you keep hold of them, you'll need them should you wish to take it off again.

When buying make sure you get the lever and lever bracket as well!

Reply to
John Halliwell

Thank You John.

Reply to
Rog

There are a couple of Fairey units on Ebay a t the moment..

Reply to
Rad