Headers for a 1981 3.8 V6

Is there such a thing?

Yes but i do not know if it would work for that year, i'll look at the v6 headers i'm going to get, and see if they have one for a 81 and i'll get back to ya.....
laata

Larry Durst wrote:

preciate it.

http://www.lmperformance.com/3343/14.html
Thanks for the help Larry but I think the 3.8 block changed between my year (81) and 1995. I've looked everywhere I can think of for a set of headers and an intake and it looks like I'm going to have to do what I should have a long time ago and yank the 6 and slap a 350 in.
Larry Durst wrote:

Yea I gotcha. Try http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?PID `6239&productId@94&catalogId101&langId=-1&SID=gt2%3A265-94ZX9204WF&AID273849&TID1&storeId101 and see if those sizes might fit, they have maybe 3 or 4 different sizes for the v6.