VRG is there such a thing?

in the uk we have a golf r32. which has a 3.2ltr engine with 240bhp. maybe it is called the vrg in the usa?

matt

It is called the R32 here in the states also.

Unrelated to that, the "6" >

Reply to
Randolph

Reply to
Randolph

I'm not talkin about VR6 but VRG? IT supposed to have 3,2l engine and some

220-250 PS?
Reply to
Jura

possibly. i didnt look to see where he was from.

and i dont think i would have worked it out from his email address if i had

Reply to
matt

Funny, I got Amsterdam.

Reply to