HELP: Loosing Coolant But No apparent leak.

Hope someone can help me out here. My 96 V6 automatic is loosing coolant but I cannot see any leak at all. Is there some way to know why this is happening? What can be the possible
cause of this? The engine does not run hot because I also have a Transmission cooler added on the car. but I am concerned that I have to top up coolant each time I use the car. The water pump was replaced about 3 or 4 years ago when I was loosing coolant back then. Can it be there is a leak somewhere without seeing any signs of it. I appreciate all the help I can get.
Thank you Winston
Winston wrote:

You should have the cooling system pressure tested. A bad head gasket would be my first thought.