Pivot Cup?

I need the little white cup that sits on the end of the Hurst shifter. Not that I know mine to be bad, but I do not want to disassemble the console and be without this part, since they recommend replacing it when installing
a new shifter.
My GM dealer says I have to buy $58.00 worth of parts to get this.
Any ideas?