Cup holder - looking for alternative for an NB

Of course there are all ready two cup holders in the small box between the seats but since I'm a large guy it's sort of where my arm needs to be when shifting.

I have seen pictures where there is some sort of cup holder placed to the right of the gear shift but where can I get one or possible something even better? Also if the one I've seen is really rubbish I'd like to know.

Kind regards Bruno

Reply to
Bruno