rally wheel ID?

I own a set of 14 inch Chevrolet rally rims. They are stamped with "YW" code near the valve stem. How do I identify them? Is it possible to tell what year car they were made for? They were on a
'69 Camaro before I bought them, who knows if they were original to that car. Thanks
Terry M.

They are not off a 67-69 camaro. They are 14x7 for disc brake application, not sure what car. I'll look and see if I can find them if I can I'll post it...

Hmm, interesting, the guy who sold them to me took them off a '69 Camaro, said they were from a car with disc brakes, they work on my '68 Camaro with drum brakes, though. Thanks for looking into the numbers for me....
Terry