Re can anyone help me look for a car for rebilding

Hi I am looking for a 1980 camaro Z-28 that needs to be fixed up but im trying to find one around me thats cheap. So if anyone see a 1980 camaro Z-28 for sale in Houston and its cheap Please Tell Me. I have benn looking
for one on the inter net for days.

Check out Team Camaro at www.camaros.net, go to classifieds, look under 2nd generation. You might find something in your area...new cars are posted on that site all the time so keep watching. That site has a LOT of tech info too if you are going to restore a Camaro-- Terry (my Team Camaro username is "tmannet")
ok im going to check out that site now thanks
hey everybody i found my camaro :)

Hey that's awesome, tell us some more!