STARTER PROBLEMS IN 1994 CAMARO

I HAVE A 1994 CHEVY CAMARO AND I AM HAVING A PROBLEM TRYING TO CRANK THE CAR. I CANNOT GET IT TO START. WHEN I TRY TO TURN THE MOTOR OVER IT ONLY “CLICKS” FROM THE STARTER. I HAD BEEN EXPERIENCING MY STARTER DRAGGING, SO
I CHANGED THE STARTER OUT. I EVEN PUT IN A NEW BATTERY. NOW, I AM RECEIVING A VERY FAST “CLICK-CLICK-CLICK-CLICK” SOUND FROM THE NEW STARTER WHEN I TURN ON THE IGNITION. I HAVE HAD AN ELECTRICIAN LOOK AT THE CAR TO NO AVAIL. THE CAR USED TO RUN VERY WELL EVEN THOUGH IT DRAGGED. PLEASE HELP.
Add pictures here
âś–

I'm sorry, I can't hear you with all of the yelling going on in this post. Try again later when it quiets down some.
âś–
keewain wrote:

Sounds like a bad connection. Either at the battery or the starter.
Add pictures here
âś–
The only time I get the click click sound, is when the battery is too depleted to get the starter solenoid going...
Try charging the battery.
keewain wrote:

Add pictures here
âś–

Check your battery connections and grounds.
Add pictures here
âś–