supercharger and headers

I have a 98 camaro 3.8L with magnaflow exhaust, I can't find headers nowhere for a 6cyl that's a good brand and good power gain's. As for the supercharger i'm blown away that I can't find a single one besides a electricle one. Any idea's would help me out greatly.

Just wondering, any good come out of a "electrical" supercharger?

Thanks.

Larry

Reply to
Larry Durst

RK Sport - rksport.com TByrne Motorsports - tbyrne.com

Reply to
98 Camaro