supercharger and headers

I have a 98 camaro 3.8L with magnaflow exhaust, I can't find headers nowhere for a 6cyl that's a good brand and good power gain's. As for the supercharger i'm blown away that I can't find a single one besides a
electricle one. Any idea's would help me out greatly.
Just wondering, any good come out of a "electrical" supercharger?
Thanks.
Larry
RK Sport - rksport.com TByrne Motorsports - tbyrne.com