What Is Your LEAST Favorite Model of Camaro?

SgtSilicon

Not sure about least favorite...... but my favorite is all SS and Z-28 Camaros...... IROCs....... LT1s....... LS1s......

Not much on RS Camaros made after the early 1970s.....

I really want to find a 5-speed IROC or L98 5.7 TPI IROC (auto), Formula 350 Firebird (also the L98) or even an 83 or 84 L69 H.O. G-code 5-speed Z-28....... I have two 1984 H.O. Z-28s but both are automatics, anyone have one of these for sale or trade? I'll trade both of my automatics for a

5-speed car.......

~John

John King

The 1982 plain jane 151 c.i. slush box has to be one of the worst. Nothing against the Iron Duke but I think that it was a bit under powered for the application. Possibly an understatement here.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

Oopps I ment all of them

Reply to
zonie

Zonie, Is it that "time of month" for you? You're them most hostile person I've ever come across on a messageboard. Get you some Midol or something.

Long Live the Camaro!

Reply to
98' Camaro