What Is Your LEAST Favorite Model of Camaro?

Long Live the Camaro!

They're all good, but the least of them are the ones with the 2.8 liter engines in them.
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:21:13 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (98' Camaro) wrote:

Not sure about least favorite...... but my favorite is all SS and Z-28 Camaros...... IROCs....... LT1s....... LS1s......
Not much on RS Camaros made after the early 1970s.....
I really want to find a 5-speed IROC or L98 5.7 TPI IROC (auto), Formula 350 Firebird (also the L98) or even an 83 or 84 L69 H.O. G-code 5-speed Z-28....... I have two 1984 H.O. Z-28s but both are automatics, anyone have one of these for sale or trade? I'll trade both of my automatics for a 5-speed car.......
~John www.SuperCarVideos.com

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 15:21:13 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (98' Camaro) wrote:

The 1982 plain jane 151 c.i. slush box has to be one of the worst. Nothing against the Iron Duke but I think that it was a bit under powered for the application. Possibly an understatement here.
Oopps I ment all of them
Zonie, Is it that "time of month" for you? You're them most hostile person I've ever come across on a messageboard. Get you some Midol or something.
Long Live the Camaro!