01, 02, 03 chevys speedo & volt gauge problems

Just learned of a recall on these years or there abouts.

Problem is the gauge cluster and the dealer will install a new one for free!

Reply to
ScottM

Not exactly.....there are limitations as to the length of time and mileage as well as years and models covered by the recall. 01 02 years are not are not covered.

Reply to
Augustus

Is the tach included? Mine is messed up on an 03 TrailBlazer

Reply to
Meat Plow

It's not a recall, it's a warranty extension on 03-04 models to 7 years or

70,000 miles. You need to go to the dealer. Whether or not you're the original owner is immaterial.
Reply to
Augustus

Got a link to that? My '03 tach is just starting to get a little flaky and the oil pressure guage has been for a while.

Reply to
scrape

Thanks. I'm beyond the 70K, but one of the local dealers is occasionally easy to work with. I'll give it a shot.

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
scrape