01 or 02 v70?

i'm comparing 2 v70 non turbos. which would u pick?

  1. 01 v70 140,000 kms

  1. 02 v70 175,000 kms

same price. all else being equal which would u select?

Reply to
JasonLee

The 02 has the newer electronic throttle module which has proven to be much more reliable than the one used from 99-01. Even though they've extended the warranty on the 99-01 cars, the best warranty is the one you don't have to use. For that reason I wouldn't even consider a 99-01 model.

Reply to
Mike F

Second that! Our 2001 V70 2,4T has seen them all. Must have set the new world record with the number of faults so far. Thus, go for '02. Don't even think of other options!

Reply to
Kytis