94 Suburban grill swap - ABS to Chrome; Feasible?

Has anyone converted the ABS/work two square headlight grill on a 94 Suburban to the Chrome/decorative two rectangular headlight grill?

I have the ABS grill on a Cheyenne Suburban. Its a nice work truck, but I hate the grill.

Has anyone attempted to switch before? How hard would that be???

Reply to
JD

JD: Funny but I'm planning to go the other way - that is to replace my chromed grill shell with a painted one. I have a'93 Suburban and silverado and the chrome is literally peeling off the grill shell. I was thinking of getting a billet grill insert at the same time. Brian

Reply to
BC Brian