96 Blazer No Heat, but the Fan blows fine

Right now the I have no heat, I have replaced the thermostat. The heater hoses are both hot and the air mostly comes out of the defrost vents no matter what selection the control knob is set too. Is there some kind of vacuum system failing or is this electrical?

Thanks for any help. Steve

Reply to
Steve Harrod

Vacuum failure. The incoming line on the heatercore is opened/closed by a vacuum-regulated valve, and the vent selection is controlled by vacuum as well. You have a loose/broken line somewhere in the HVAC system.

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"