oil filter question

1995 Chevy Suburban 1500. Has factory oil cooler adaptor where filter fits. Does this engine use the OEM oil filter?

Thanks,

Gordon

Gordon

If it's a factory adapter then it should use the factory spec filter. In fact, of the several remote oil filter adapters I've put on vehicles throughout the years for things like extra filtration, ease of filter access and engine oil coolers, I can only remember one that didn't use a factory spec filter, and that one was more hassle that it was worth.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race