Trailblazer Remote

I had to replace a door lock/unlock remote control. I followed the remote control program and I now have a #1 and a #2 remote acting as a # 1. The seats, mirrors, radio and heat adjust differently by the # 1 and # 2 signals. There is a #1 and # 2 on the back of the remotes. The dash also signals which remote was used to open the locks. Any Idea in how to make the # 2 act as a # 2 again? Thank you

Reply to
<davisbc

Try locking and unlocking the doors with #2, then put it in the ignition. This worked on my 03 Envoy that had gotten out of sequence and was doing the same thing.

Reply to
DonW

what year is this?

paul

Reply to
Paul P

Talked to local Chevy dealer and they said the remote would have to be set up with their programmer for a cost of $50.00 for about 2 minutes work..

Reply to
<davisbc