Underslung load.

In a couple of weeks I'll be carrying a directional digging pipe section a few hundred miles with an S-10 Blazer. The vehicle has a good, sturdy set of Yakima bars, and I first moved the pipe that way. But this thing wieghs almost 100 lbs and I'm going to be carrying other stuff up there anyway and I really would like to carry it underneath the vehicle, just as a possible safety issue and stability issue. Its only about 3" in diameter and about 10 feet long. Just wondered if there's similar accounts or recomendations, thanks.

-WaV

Reply to
wavy