2007 Jeep / 2008 T&C TPMS

I have two new vehicles with Tire Pressure Monitor Systems, 2007 Jeep Compass and a 2008 Chrysler Town & Country. When I rotate the tires how to I reset the wheel location for the tire pressure monitoring system. The owners manual doesn't seem to discuss wheel location changes.

Thanks Kevin

Reply to
ks

I don't think you'll have to reset anything after you rotate the tires. There probably is an information receiver near where each tire is mounted. They stay where they are mounted and are hardwired to a computer, so switching the tires/wheels shouldn't make any difference.

Pat

Reply to
Wayland

I don't think so as the manual does say the tire pressure monitor system uses the same receiver as the key fob.

Reply to
ks

The TPM systems on both of those vehicles will learn the new location of the pressure sensors automatically.

Reply to
bllsht

OK. With the Premium EVIC system there are three "Trigger Modules" in three of the four wheelwells that somehow mark which location is being reported.

Point being; go ahead and rotate your tires. The EVIC system will still report correctly.

Pat

Reply to
Wayland

Reply to