'98 Voyager headlights odd behaviour

Hi !

Yesterday I got the following problem on my Voyager. When the lights are switched to low beam, the blue indicator lamp of high beam on the console glows a little and passenger side headlight is on high beam and driver's side is low beam. When I switch to high beam, the indicator lamp lights 100%, and the driver's side gets high beam and passenger's side low beam.

The problem started a week after I washed the back side of the engine (yeah, guessed right, some afterworks for the legendary head gasket repair..It's a 2.0 SOHC..). There's a grounding harness leading to the back of the engine from cowl panel... Could it be a bad earthing? Or the another legendary Body Control Module? Should I check and clean all the groundings first or where sould I start the troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
Mikko