FS: 3 sets of brake pads for 300M (2000)

A friend of mine at a dealership gave me 3 sets of front&rear brake pads for a 2000 300M. They are competition-grade Mopar, and I was told

3 sets would be worth around $700-900. They have only about 100 miles of use, on three safety/demo vehicles for the weekend, then they were taken off and regular pads were put on.

As they are in very good condition, they still have the serial#'s on them: fronts -- FER 4068F FF 0080 (0082) rears -- BBA 2013TA FF 6364000 (6364001)

I have 2 pics of them:

I am selling all 3 front&rear sets for $130 US, as they are of no use to me. (i don't own a 300m!)

You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com.

Reply to
carguy27

If they are of no use to you and didn't cost you a dime, why not give them to someone who can use them?

Chris Mauritz

Ah, so the dealership puts special pads on demo vehicles to impress potential customers when it comes to braking ability and enhance the sales process?

In any case, a normal set of pads (front and back) are worth about $50 or $60 tops. Few will shell out more than $100 for a single set of pads (I don't care how good they are). Especially used. What you've got there is worth a grand total of $100. 3 sets of pads is basically a life-times worth of brake pads for a single car.

Reply to
MoPar Man

Please don't let this diminish your faith in the complete integrity of car dealers.

Reply to
Greg

Reply to
damnnickname

If they were left in for much longer, they would wear out the stock rotors..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

I can tell you that the pads were made by Mopar on 'special order' of some kind. They wanted to make sure they had the most effective braking without changing/upgrading rotors etc. Let me just tell you that I am no expert - you probably know more than me about the sales process for example - but they are DEFINITELY worth way more than $100. cheers :-)

Reply to
carguy27