Creaking Noise - 97 Town and Country

I hear a creaking noise when I go over a driveway entrance or speed bump type obstacle. I think it is a sway bar link, but am not sure. If it is can I change just one link or do I need to change both.

Reply to
Rabbitdog

Normally the sway bar links give you a loose type clank noise, The sway bar bushings will give you more of a squeak noise. The sway bar bushings get replaced in pairs. as far as the links go you may as well replace them in pairs also, because the one that isn't making noise is soon to follow

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
Larry

Reply to
tim bur

I would be interested in this also.

I have a 94 GC with 3.3l engine. It has started making creeks and groans as well. SO far, unable to locate.

Sway bar bushings were replaced over a year ago.

Any>I hear a creaking noise when I go over a driveway entrance or speed bump

Reply to
cloaked

Thats 2 totally different models

Reply to
damnnickname

Reply to
cloaked

Dont get excited, Im just telling you that if the 97 caravan is in need of Sway bar links that your vehicle doesnt have those... As I said 2 totally different models. The sway bar bushing are set up different also

Reply to
damnnickname