Great car upgrade!! :-)

Anybody have any idea how much performance and mileage improvement I can expect adding this to my 03PT? They say you can even add more than one for increased performance!! Sounds too good to be true..... :-)

******************************Got wood? Check out my exotic hardwood pennywhistles at fair prices...

BREWERPAUL

Mike Behnke

Yes. To add the clichee: If it sounds to be too good to be true, it is."

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

Sounds like you are the person trying to sell this crap. The only speed increase will be from your now lighter wallet.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

Reply to