1992 Voyager - Bendix ABS 10

Hallo ! I have the voyager 92 AWD minivan - Nice but i have a problem ! Its the brake, it tics. When I brake it says tic tic tic tic, and it goes up and down with the speed - high speed, many tics, low speed fewer tics. Does anyone know what it is ? Its the Bendix abs-10 system there is on my car - I have a theory my self, its an impuls from the ABS (that works) and that impuls is going to a valve there is stuck og defektive ??? could it be?

Hope to get an answer Lars from Denmark

Reply to
LBM

Why go for an elaborate explanation when a simple one would do?

Since the tic ing noise varies with speed, I would check out your drums and rotors, and anything else that is attached to the wheel. Could even be a bearing.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

hallo Ted ! I will check that - but can the ticing, that sems to come from the brake assistent (bendix 10 abs) really come from the weels it self (the drums ect.)

Lars

"Ted Mittelstaedt" skrev i en meddelelse news:newscache$s9s1wh$rp6$ snipped-for-privacy@news.ipinc.net...

Reply to
LBM

Take a look at the driving-shafts in front of the car. Check the rims of the induktive wheels next to the ABS-sensors for damages. Sometimes they´re broken and make ticking sounds. It can be that the ABS works normally with broken rims and there is no fault in the system. But if they´re broken. you will need to buy new shafts. That will be expensive. I´ve had that 3 times at different Voyagers Greetings from Germany Andreas

Reply to
Andreas Sachs