Homebrew motorcycle question.

How hard do you guys think it would be to make a custom motorcycle or trike Boss Hoss style using a Chrysler FWD drivetrain? I envisioned 2 possibilities: 1. A shaft drive motorcycle using a 3.3 and an A604/41TE or

  1. A trike using a 3.3 and a 42LE.

I don't know how hard it would be to either remove/weld the differential from a 41TE to drive a single shaft or make a custom transfer gear cover with the shaft attached there.

Reply to
Daniel Who Wants to Know

Would it be road-legal?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Hopefully, yes.

Reply to
Daniel Who Wants to Know

Just make a trike .I have a Vw powered one and it is a blast to drive. ,there are pics on my web page. Jerry

Jerry - OHIO

You can get it titled as 'Home built and use cycle plates. Only problem I had was finding an insurance company to cover my Rupp with 1500 cc Bug engine.,it was originally built with a 339 cc snow mobile type engine. Jerry

Jerry - OHIO