How can I tell if a Durango has side air bags?

I'm looking at buying a 2002 or 2003 Dodge Durango and want the side air bag option. When I ask if a given Durango has side air bags, I keep getting the runaround from used car salesmen; I don't think they even know. Is there an easy way to tell if the side air bags are present or not? (Maybe an indicator digit in the VIN?)

Reply to
lambeth65

maxpower

Reply to