Lebaron Turn Signal Sound Too Soft

Does anyone know how to increase the sound of the turn signal on the '89 Lebaron. I can barely hear mine, especially with the radio on and/or top down. I thought the sound was controlled by the flasher can in the fuse panelr, but the trund signal still sounds even after that is removed.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Larry

There are two flasher cans - one is for the hazard (4-way) blinkers and the other is for the turn indicators. I use the Ideal/Tridon EL12C or LF12C electronic flasher for a nice loud click. Make sure the flasher can is all the way seated in its bracket -- it needs whatever part it's mounted to in order for you to hear the click!

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thanks for the help Dan. I didn't know there was another can for the turn signal. The one I changed, using an LF12, was on the lower left hand corner of the fuse panel. Can you tell me where the turn signal can is relative to that one?

Thanks very much.

Reply to
Larry