any DS owners out there?

I get the idea the DS owners are not in this group. Where are they?
Bas

uk.games.video.handheld
--
Toby.
Toby ( snipped-for-privacy@asktoby.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Wrong sort of DS...
Citroen, not Nintendo.
Yeh, there's some D owners here, but you'll also find the DS Yahoogroups very popular, as well as other forums like the Citroen Car Club one.
On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 11:17:17 +0000, Adrian wrote:

I will look into the Yahoo groups. Pitty there is no usenet activity on DSes
thanks for the tip
Bas
Bas Mooyman ( snipped-for-privacy@localhost.localdomain) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

There is here, sometimes - just not a lot.
Message i.d.:< gurgled happily, sounding

So, please stay. When the next DS drops by someone can say: yes!
--
d:Johan; Certifiable me
http://www.aacity.net
On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 17:42:52 +0200, 2Rowdy wrote:

There's one here. jp.
--
The Pearles, snipped-for-privacy@compuserve.com
Colchester, Essex, U.K.

Hi,
So please tell, What do you drive. I have got a 1970 DS20, i think a governmental model. Part from some rust hardly any problems.
Bas
ben sinds gisteren eigenaar van een 1974 DSpecial.Chassis is hard, koffer is al gerestaureerd, body eist alle aandacht...