Tucson: any owners out there?

What do you think of this car? Satisfied with your purchase? I'm thinking of getting the 6 cylinder (which doesn't come in standard - dumb move on Hyundai's part), and I wanted to get some feedback.

Thanks

Reply to
Cheg

One of the techs here has had one for a few months and is happy -- but that's only a few months. My suspicion is that the vehicle is still too new for you to receive significantly meaningful results. I will say that the Tucson had been being sold for about eight months before I saw the first one in service for anything other than maintenance. The Tucson problems I've experienced:

  1. Faulty radio (don't remember the specific issue)
  2. Faulty steering angle sensor causing ESP OFF lamp to illuminate.
Reply to
hyundaitech

We have had our Tucson for 3 months or so and have found nothing at this point to dislike about the car. Yes we got it with the 6 cylinder and it seems to have some nice zip, more than I thought it would have. I have been lurking here since we bought it and was surprised not to have seen any related posts. I still see far more Sante Fe's on the road here-because they have been around a lot longer I'm sure- but we liked the little bit of extra interior room the Tucson provided.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Dewar