AX 1.4 diesel wiring 1989

Hi All,
Little problem, I've just completed a head gasket replacement on a AX 1.4 Diesel 1989. During this some wire has been disconnected / broken / shorted
/ whatever and how the glow / heater plugs don't come on when the key is turned. Further symptoms are that the heater plug indicator on the dash doesn't illuminate and the left indicator s don't work as well as the form t left headlight. All fuses are OK.
If anyone has any info as to which fuses are connected to what I would appreciate it. Even better would be a circuit diagram for the heater plugs.