Berlingo fan heater

The message from "Brian" contains these words:

I'm amazed the kids haven't cottoned on to EasyStart. You can get utterly bombed on it.

Reply to
Guy King

If it does to brains what it can do to piston crowns....

Reply to
:Jerry:

Well we are agreed that excessive lubrication might well be a bad thing, but please don't tar everyone with the same brush. Some of us have more sense.

Reply to
Brian

Well there are certainly three of us who do, I don't think any of us know who else is reading this public group though....

Reply to
:Jerry:

The message from ":Jerry:" contains these words:

Ain't Darwinism great!

Reply to
Guy King

I found out that the end of the axle wich is running in the lowest bearing in your heater blower tends to oxydize if you take the motor off its housing [only three screws ] and unplug the multiconnector , You should be able to clean the axle end and lubricate it with a LITTLE multi purpose grease . I have been doing this for several years and a big varyiti of cars . Most of them Fiat Peugeot and Citroen , they are using the same blower Good luck and a lot of fun Wim

Reply to
Lieveld-mol

Thanks :)

Much appreciate the reply, but any chance you could sort of tell me how to do it in rough steps?

Even just how to get to the fan itself,

best regards

Keith

Reply to