C3 petrol cap lock.

When I unlock the fuel cap the key remains in the lock which hangs from a "convenient" hook on the filler cover. Very handy for a "snatch and grab"
artist so I don't do it now. With the earlier thread in mind about Saxo spare wheels being nicked from the wire underbody hanger is it any wonder that Citroen may be getting a reputation for not caring about vehicle security?
Tony.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Spare wheel is an old problem. Lost one on my old 205 GTI about 10 years ago. Peugeot then fitted locks to 306's, you can still notice them with a yellow sticker on the rear lower spoiler in the middle.

Add pictures here
‚úĖ