C5 HDI 2.2 Diesel additive level low.

Can anyone advise please about how I can top up the diesel additive level on my C5 HDI estate? Message shown on dashboard display says "diesel additive minum level".
Hand book says top up by dealer, but I want to to it myself to save cash! Can any one help please? Thanks, Hespy.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
HESPY ( snipped-for-privacy@davidhesp.karoo.co.uk) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

<chuckle> Wait until you find out how much the fluid itself actually costs...
The stuff you need is called "Eolys" fluid, and doesn't seem to be available from GSF or EuroCarParts. If they don't do it, that says "Dealer only" to me...
IIRC, it's about £40/litre, and you need five or six litres...
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Many thanks for your info, very shocked about the price of the fluid! Regards, Hespy.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
gurgled happily, sounding much like

level
cash!
But don't you need to visit the dealer to get the error message reset?
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Dealers price for fluid and filters £300 + But it should make it environmentally friendly, contact the great Brown for a tax credit
gurgled happily, sounding much

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

for
What tax credit? On top of the cost of making it environmentally friendly, he want you to pay a "green" tax as well. Heads he wins, tails you lose.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ