C5 Hydractive 3 Suspension Sport Mode

I have just bought a 2002 C5 2.0 HPI Exclusive SE, the suspension appears to be stuck in Sport Mode, the backlighting on the switch is yellow and no amount of pressing the switch will change it. Has anyone else experienced
this problem and is there any advice on how to rectify it.
Mark.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Have you considered taking it back to where you bought it from...
Neil

Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Private sale, no warranty. It was working when I left but has since developed this fault which appears to be intermittent.
Mark
neil wrote:

‚úĖ
Having looked at the other posts, I can only think of disconnecting the battery to add to the suggestions.
best of luck with the main dealers.
Neil

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

I've not had that problem. Does it release that mode if you manually raise or lower the suspension?
SW
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
I have tried that one and removing and replacing the fuses but it still sticks in sport mode. Occasionally it will be OK when I start up but soon drops back into sport mode, looks like it is going to be a trip to a main dealer.
Mark.
S W wrote:

‚úĖ
Mark S via CarKB.com ( snipped-for-privacy@CarKB.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Sounds like it's probably detecting a fault somewhere, and using "Sport" as a fall-back mode. Time to get the codes read, I suspect.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ